Blue Delta Capital Partners (“Blue Delta”) is seeking a team-focused, intellectually curious, dynamic professional for a role as an Investment Associate at our firm (headquartered in Tysons, VA).
Blue Delta is a growth equity firm that is solely focused on the U.S. Federal Government Services market. Given the depth of our team’s operating experience, we help our portfolio companies grow over time by supporting them with sector expertise, additional resources for their balance sheet, tuck-in M&A, and talent additions to their ranks. Blue Delta’s team is comprised of former CXOs from some of the best companies in our sector, as well as highly experienced venture capitalists.
The ideal candidate for the Associate role at Blue Delta would have an appreciation of the Government Services market, strong analytical skills, a superior work ethic and attitude, a team-oriented background and a track record of success. Blue Delta has a strong interest in Veterans who have served their country, though those candidates must also possess some business experience or education (i.e., MBA).
The Associate role will be involved in all aspects of the firm, from deal execution to portfolio monitoring and the firm’s operations. The day to day role will include:
- Assisting existing portfolio companies
- Industry research and staying up to date on current trends
- Prospecting, including helping to research both potential new investments and tuck-in M&A ideas for existing portfolio companies
- Deal execution including detailed financial modeling, term sheet preparation and due diligence
- Tracking each portfolio company’s reporting on operating metrics and related analytics on that data
- Driving the preparation of periodic reporting to our investors, as well as marketing materials
- Networking with industry professionals
- Supporting the Blue Delta team in all aspects of the business, including daily operational matters
Qualified Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience that is commensurate with this role. Candidates should also possess many of the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of and excitement for the Government Services industry
- Team focused, entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of financial statements and excellent modeling skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong trend analysis acumen
Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, also factoring in the long-term career opportunities the role will provide.
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity.